Your role will be to support our clients from A-Z from an analytic & business point of view. You will work closely with other BAs, Developers, Testers, and Production Support through each stage of the software development lifecycle. You’ll demonstrate both existing and new functionality to the customer stakeholders.
This job requires an experienced analyst who can partner effectively with all levels of the organization, lead others, drive results, proactively identify and resolve problems, and make challenging decisions.
- Develop and maintain understanding of customer workflows and business needs to support.
- Deliver precise functional specifications to include functional hierarchy, workflow, business rules, interface design and definitions, outstanding issues, data analysis, and data mapping to clients and development staff.
- Be responsible for direct interaction with clients including, but not limited to, eliciting comprehensive business requirements and use cases and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Gather functional, non-functional and technical requirements and help build and document specifications for development.
- Work with Technical team to develop high level labor estimates to develop and deploy functionality
- Conduct gap analysis between application and stated customer requirements and collaborate with Architects and Developers to estimate project impact.
- Work with Development and Production Support teams to communicate, verify, and test the desired functionality changes.
- Work with the clients to demonstrate the changes to the system to ensure all relevant business needs are addressed.
- Develop training materials and provide training in one-on-one or classroom environment.
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication.
- Recommend and institute BA best practice and methodology and tools
What do we expect?
- At least 3 years of experience in a business analytic role in software platforms, applications, and/or IoT.
- You’re self-motivated, energetic, and always positive.
- Able to effectively facilitate meetings, demonstrate brainstorming, consensus building skills, and interact with executive level project sponsors
- Mentality towards customer satisfaction and success.
- Inspire and stimulate people with (digital) ideas.
- Communicate clearly in Dutch and English.
- Great affinity with digital innovations.
- A tech-savvy autodidact.
- Talent driven and a can-do-mentality
What's in it for you?
Minimum 20 days of paid time off
We are also closed from December 25th to January 1st
Flexible income plan
We offer all employees a flexible income plan where the bruto amount of holiday pay can be allocated by personal preference
We pay the monthly premiums for all employees
We are continuous learners
Flexible working hours
We dislike vertical corporate hierarchies, people here take ownership of their work and we trust them to do so
We all like weekends, that’s why we start them on Friday 16 PM
Being part of our company
We all take part in making our environment a place of inspiration, we know that the people of our company make our company
Bagaar is a technology driven product agency. In collaboration with our ambitious clients, we design and build digital products and solutions. We help our clients to gear up for the future. These are very exciting times of endless technological possibilities, groundbreaking innovations and genius answers to challenges that haven’t even been formulated yet.
At Bagaar you’ll get the freedom to manage your priorities, try out new things and join us in our mission to further improve our way of working. We aim to make sure everyone has what they need to make their best work. Things are a little different in a pandemic, but normally we work in our amazing office in the center of Antwerp. We’re surrounded by green and there is a farm on our roof. Yes a farm, with tomatoes and chickens.