Concept 9: Image-based fill level monitoring
CONCEPT CREATED FOR CHEAP AND FLEXIBLE SILO MONITORING
What is it about?
Sometimes, it is difficult to use fill level sensors in certain silos, due to the distance to the material, the shape, cost or type of material.
Based on our experience in previous projects, we know we can use image processing to provide an alternative measuring method that works almost everywhere, and can be deployed rapidly.
|Storage of grain||Storage of corn|
|Storage of raw materials||
Storage of liquids
- Image processing in device
- Content calculation through parameters
- Independent of the silo’s shape
- Multi-communication technologies
Return on investment
- Near real-time data on fill levels
- Theft detection
- Optimization of logistical processes